Show training for handlers 01.-02.04.2017
Estonian Companion and Working Dogs Association is organizing on April 1st- 2nd, 2017 show training for handlers. Trainer is Mr. Antoan H. Hlebarov from Bulgaria. Seminar-training will be held at PetCity Royal Canin Arena (Rannamõisa tee 8, Tallinn, Estonia). Number of participants is limited – maximum 25 handlers with dogs. Price of the training is 150€, includes coffee breaks and materials.
Training is in Russian with translation to Estonian.
Most important topics:
1. Basics requirements for a handler
2. The new FCI ring showing regulations as of February, 2014
3. 4 basic handling principles
4. Handler’s dress and behavior code
5. Working the accessories
6. Basic handling knowledge and skills
7. Hands-on and free style dog stacking
8. Dog and handler movement in the show ring
9. Contemporary handling tendencies – as per the ring experts
10. Show dog psychological and physical preparation
11. Dog fitness basics
12. Clicker training basics
13. Dog handler psychological and physical preparation
14. Dog handler’s body language and non-verbal communication with the dog
15. Handler’s artistry and professionalism
16. Best in Show competition participation
17. Handler’s behavior from show entrance to show exit
18. Methods of psychological influence on judges and competition
19. Handler’s winning ethics
20. How to make a show and be a ring star
Info about Mr. Antoan H. Hlebarov
Mr. Antoan H.Hlebarov is F.C.I all breeds judge, who speaks: English, French, Rumanian and Russian. He has been judging in Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Australia, China, Malaysia, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Brazil, Chile, Egypt
Mr. Hlebarov is breeder of Afgan Hounds with prefix Bulgarian Dream.
Mr. Antoan Hlebarov has worked in the field of Cynology since 1990. He has been a BRFC judge since 1994. Member of the FCI Agility Commission. Particularly interested in activities such as Agility, Flyball and Freestyle. Founder of the Afghan Hounds National Cynology Club, president of Sofia Cynology Society and member of the World Dog Press Association since 2006. He has also established the Junior Handler Club - Sofia, where he still teaches. Mr. Hlebarov hosts a lot of handling courses and Master Classes in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Greece, Russia, Romania, Macedonia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Australia etc.